This is my family, my life!!!!

Drew Michael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Makyna Reese

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kynlee Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Babies

My Babies

Growing way too fast!

Growing way too fast!

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15
Sweet Baby Girl

So Sweet!

So Sweet!

Joys Of My Life!

Joys Of My Life!

Precious Angels!!!!

Precious Angels!!!!
Our Sweet Little Boy!

Sweet baby girl!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Makyna at Opryland Hotel!

Our Sweet little Girl!

Our Sweet little Girl!
I am getting too big!

My Sweet Angels!!

My Sweet Angels!!
Lord, always keep your hands on them!

Followers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Annual Family Camping trip to Defeated Creek!! Such Fun!!

Every year we take a family camping trip to Defeated Creek in Carthage, Tn. I think this was about the 7th year we have been going and it is always a special time. My brother and his family, Tony and our family, Vickie and her family were the original bunch that started out going. In the past we have had different people join us. The Cunningham's joined us one year and Gary and Ashley have joined us for the past few years. This year Marty, Chelsea, Maggie, William, Shanna, Jamie's mom, dad and brother and his new wife were able to come. Daniel and David (friends of John and Kristin) were able to attend part of the time. Derek was in a wedding in Alabama this year and Jessica lives in Miami so they were not able to come. We missed them too!! Darryl, Tiff and Drew were able to come for Thursday night and Friday day. They had a birthday party on Saturday, Darryl had to work on Saturday and on Sunday Tiff and Drew joined friends at the pumpkin patch. I will post pictures of that a little later. The weather was awesome after we got past the rain on Thursday!! All in all was another weekend of great memories!!
I would like to thank Darryl and Tiff for coming for the short time they were able to. I know it is hard to come for just one day. Next year we will try and plan where you all and Derek can be there!! I love it when my whole family is together!! Who knows maybe Jessica will be back in Tennessee and she will be able to come. Love ya all!!!

Had to post this one!! Look how Drew has grown, 2007 camping trip!!
2008
Bathing in the trailer shower!!

Cuddle time!!
Making his rounds at the camp sites!!!

Hello Mr. Scarecrow!!

Drew loved digging in the rocks!

Posing for the camera!!

"Cheese" with a mouth full of froot loops!!
Heading for the lake!!

Drew just loves Mitchell!!

Drew loves his Uncle David!

He loves to swing high (wing high as he says it)


Look at those sweet eyes!!

Good times on the play ground!!


They are so cute!!
batter, batter, swing!!

Sweet babies, Drew and cousin Trevor!!

I'm waiting patiently for my turn!!

Thank you Nolen, I love this!!

Dave and Mitchell trying to hop on for a little ride!!

This is so much fun Mitchell!!

Mitchell giving Drew some cousinly love!!

Thank you Uncle Dave for teaching me!!

Big Daddy, I really want one of these!!!
Guess what someone might be getting for Christmas!!
Go high daddy!!

Ready, set, go, here I come!!
Trevor likes to go high too!!

Wee, this is fun!!

I sure love my Mommy!!!

Just hanging out!!!

I love driving Big Daddy's truck!!

Heading to the boat dock to feed the fish!!

You can go to the boat dock and buy a bag of pop corn for .25 cents and the fish will come and almost eat out of your hand. The kids just loved it!!

This is so much fun!!

Here fishy fishy!!


Annual pumpkin carving contest!!!!
After everyone is finished we line them at the edge of Becky and Buddy's camp site for all the other campers to enjoy that night. They do, everyone stops and comments on them.
Oh Tradition!!
Dylan, Frankie, Dave, Maggie, William, Chelsea, Craig, Trevor
Frankie, Dave, William, Maggie & Chelsea
Shanna & Kristin

Nolen taking a break from carving!!
First time Big Dave has carved his own without help from mommy!!
Makes me kind of sad!!!
Dylan & Frankie

Chelsea, Craig, Jamie & Trevor
Marty, William, Maggie & Chelsea!

Craig and sweet little Trevor!!

Friends, (yaya sisters)!!

And the winner was--------everybody!
The Prize was, a great weekend with family and friends!!

No comments: