This is my family, my life!!!!

Drew Michael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Makyna Reese

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kynlee Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Babies

My Babies

Growing way too fast!

Growing way too fast!

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15
Sweet Baby Girl

So Sweet!

So Sweet!

Joys Of My Life!

Joys Of My Life!

Precious Angels!!!!

Precious Angels!!!!
Our Sweet Little Boy!

Sweet baby girl!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Makyna at Opryland Hotel!

Our Sweet little Girl!

Our Sweet little Girl!
I am getting too big!

My Sweet Angels!!

My Sweet Angels!!
Lord, always keep your hands on them!

Followers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Baby!!!!

I can not believe my baby is 16 today!! I remember when he was born, Darryl was 10 and Derek was 8 and I thought wow, I am going to have all those special times all over again that I was blessed with, with my other two babies. I will make it go slower this time. Well, you blink and they are 16. This morning was a little sad for me. Every morning I drive Dave to school, it is our special time to talk and we pray for him and everyone else for the day. I guess the Lord was with me as he got out of the car this morning because, I was half way to work before it hit me this would be that last morning we would have that kind of time together on a daily basis. I guess we will just have to both get up earlier in the mornings now and have that time before he gets in his car and drives himself to school.
I love you Dave!!!!
Happy Birthday!!
Love, Mom

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Dave! You're growing up to be a fine young man, and I'm proud to call you my family! I love you and I'll see you soon.

J

The Bates Girls! said...

Happy Birthday Dave We love you but I like my pic better on my blog! See you tonight!

Love
The Bates Girls

Kristin said...

Awwwww, that made me tear up! David is such a sweet young man! You did a GREAT job with him and you can def. tell he's a momma's boy! (Hopefully Mitchell will be just like him)

Pam said...

Hey Sissy, Brad's birthday is today too. He turned 30 today!! Now that really makes you feel old!!!! I know what you mean when you said the time just flies by. Hope you all had a great day!!!!

Love you,
Pam

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Dave!!! We love you...

Becky said...

Happy 16th Birthday Dave!!!!!!
I posted a comment last night but it didn't go through. Anyway, Happy Birthday. You will be facing some tough times through the next few years. Stay strong and remember to always make the right choices. See you at Christmas.