This is my family, my life!!!!

Drew Michael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Makyna Reese

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kynlee Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Babies

My Babies

Growing way too fast!

Growing way too fast!

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15
Sweet Baby Girl

So Sweet!

So Sweet!

Joys Of My Life!

Joys Of My Life!

Precious Angels!!!!

Precious Angels!!!!
Our Sweet Little Boy!

Sweet baby girl!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Makyna at Opryland Hotel!

Our Sweet little Girl!

Our Sweet little Girl!
I am getting too big!

My Sweet Angels!!

My Sweet Angels!!
Lord, always keep your hands on them!

Followers

Monday, June 8, 2009

My baby update!!

Well, on Saturday mid afternoon, Darryl, Tiff and Drew brought sweet little Makyna home.


Dave, Chelsea, Drew and I got to the hospital around 12:00. By the time we arrived they had already released Tiff on paper only. As it is with most hospitals you are always waiting on a doctor. They were waiting on the pediatrician to arrive to release Makyna. She finally arrived and took baby girl back to the nursery to check her over before she signed her papers. She came back to the room and talked to Darryl and Tiff. She said Makyna was a little jaundice and that they would need to bring her in the office on Tuesday. Below are pictures of them as they got ready and left the hospital.


Proud Uncle Dave and Cousin Chelsea!!





Ok, now, Drew is getting impatient, he is heading to the nursery to see what the hold up is!!
Where is that doctor and my baby sister?
Getting a little bored now, need to take a break and check out the baby car seat!!
Still waiting!!!
Finally here she is!!!

Come on dad I am ready to head home!!

All buckled in and ready for my first road trip!!
Big Brother making sure everything is secure!!
Come on dad I need to help you carry my little sister!!
Drew doing his happy dance on the elevator!!
Mommy are we really going home?
Funny story, Tiff said on the way home he wanted Makyna to smell his feet!!

And they are off!!!
Sweet baby boy all tuckered out!!This is my favorite picture so far!! Sweet little Angels!!
Time to help daddy mow the yard!! Today they took Makyna back to the doctor and her bilirubin count was at (14) if I understood Darryl right, (18) would have sent them back to the hospital with her to be put under the lights like Drew was. Thank the Lord it was under that count. Told them to just keep doing what they were doing and it would all flush out of her system.
You go Mommy and Daddy, great job!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Precious! I love the pic of Drew helping Daddy carry Makyna out. Also the babies together. Drew looks pretty slick mowing the lawn also.

I can't wait to see them, and you! Love you!

The Bates Girls! said...

Those pictures of them together are adorable! I'm sure Drew is still kissing and hugging all on her, sweet big brother. Love you all!
Chelsea

Jamie said...

I can't wait to meet her. She looks a lot like Drew...The one of them sleeping together is so Sweet!

The Bates Girls! said...

So sweet! I love the ones of Darryl with Drew on his shoulders holding those ears and walking out of the hospital carrying her!