This is my family, my life!!!!

Drew Michael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Makyna Reese

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kynlee Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Babies

My Babies

Growing way too fast!

Growing way too fast!

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15
Sweet Baby Girl

So Sweet!

So Sweet!

Joys Of My Life!

Joys Of My Life!

Precious Angels!!!!

Precious Angels!!!!
Our Sweet Little Boy!

Sweet baby girl!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Makyna at Opryland Hotel!

Our Sweet little Girl!

Our Sweet little Girl!
I am getting too big!

My Sweet Angels!!

My Sweet Angels!!
Lord, always keep your hands on them!

Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Panama City Beach (2009)

Ok, I am a little slow at getting this post up, but has been alot going on lately so here goes!!
The first of August we took our family vacation and it was the best, the whole family was there and it was so great!! I am looking forward to next year already!!

Drew at Aunt Peggy's house in Bay Point, we went there and stayed until our room was ready!!
He loved swimming in their pool!
Our sweet little Makyna waiting patiently by the pool till we get to go to the Shores of Panama!
Hanging out on the balcony till everyone is ready to head to the beach!!
Drew smiling with his eyes, posing with baby sister!
I have a picture of Drew in this same swing in Florida!
Uncle Dorick helping Drew fly his kite!!
Little Bobby flying the kite!!
So glad you came with us this year Derek!!
Relaxing on the beach, Don't you love the bathing suit!!
Derek turning on his charm!!
Drew digging with the girls!

Look at that beautiful smile!!
Just hanging out in the pool!!
Chelsea taking care of her little girl!!
Having fun with Uncle David!!
Playing with mommy and daddy!
Sweet Baby Girl, our little Bathing Beauty!!
Just resting before they start the day, how sweet!!
Mommy and Daddy with their precious little girl!!
Uncle Dorick and the girls!!
Drew loves wearing the big boy hat and glasses!!
Shipwreck!! How cute!!
He certainly loved Shipwreck!! We all do!!

Big Daddy, Drew, Tiff and Darryl had fun on this ride!!
On a mission as always!! So much fun!!
Drew thought the Shipwreck Police were coming! Needed some TLC from mommy!!
GiGi and her babies!! I love it!!
Here I come!!
Help me Uncle David!!

They had as much fun as Drew in the kiddie area, My favorite spot too!!

Drew and his own personal table!! Breakfast time!!
I love my baby sister!!
Awww! HOW SWEET!!
Margaritaville Family Picture, only one missing was Dave, he was on a hunt for girls on the beach!
Sweet Family!!
Drew helping the boys cook!!
Makyna getting lots of love!!
My Babies!! I love them so much!!
Whew, I need a little cheese ball break!!
So Adorable!!
Brock and Dave looking cool!!
Ocean time!!



I love the beach!!

Little Bobby loves the beach too!!
Cousins!!
Awww, I think they do love me!!
My boys and me!!
Dave being faithful to his sport!! Practice, practice, practice!!
My boys!!
Pool time for my boys!!
FAMILY PICTURE NIGHT!!


MISSED YOU JESSICA!!


COUSINS!! HOW BLESSED MARTY AND I ARE!!
Joys of my life!!
THE WHOLE GANG!
Except for Bobby, thanks for taking the picture!!
LITTLE BOBBY!



I love this little girl!!

Walking on the beach with mommy and daddy!!
She is a little younger than Drew was,we have one of him like this too!!
Our pride and joys!!


2 comments:

Becky said...

Good Pics, Sissy!!! Looks like you had to take a huge suitcase just for MaKyna's clothes. There are so many cute things for little girls.

Jessica said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Next year I will try my best to make it. Drew looks like he had a blast! And Makyna in those swimsuits, love it! Miss you and see you soon I hope!

Love ya! (Keep Mom calm about that airplane! She's coming to see me on Saturday!!!!)