This is my family, my life!!!!

Drew Michael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Makyna Reese

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kynlee Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Babies

My Babies

Growing way too fast!

Growing way too fast!

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15
Sweet Baby Girl

So Sweet!

So Sweet!

Joys Of My Life!

Joys Of My Life!

Precious Angels!!!!

Precious Angels!!!!
Our Sweet Little Boy!

Sweet baby girl!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Makyna at Opryland Hotel!

Our Sweet little Girl!

Our Sweet little Girl!
I am getting too big!

My Sweet Angels!!

My Sweet Angels!!
Lord, always keep your hands on them!

Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BIG DAVE!!! PCB '09

Last year Kristy and I were blessed enough to be able to go to Florida with our young men!!
Not a lot of kids would want their moms going with them to Panama City but, then we do have two special boys!!
Ms. Liz took a few girls from Ezell and asked our 2 boys, whom she thinks a lot of to go along!
Then she invited Kristy and I, we all had a blast!
Well, this year she has rented a 4000 sq. ft. house on the beach and once again has invited us all to join her and the girls. Dave and Ricky will play ball on Monday and Tuesday on their spring break and then we are all Florida bound!!!!!
Friday, Dave came home from school and said, "mom look what Brandi and Kelsey did to my car". I was afraid to go out and look cause I did not know what he was talking about!
Anyways, when I went outside this was all it was. They had went to Antioch while the boys were practicing ball and painting Dave's car and Ricky's truck. I thought it was cute for them to do this!!!! I remember those days well!!!!


Look at that pretty smile!!!!
Just thought this was a pretty picture of his teeth!!!

1 comment:

chelsea b said...

i took that picture of drew! he's so cute