This is my family, my life!!!!

Drew Michael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Makyna Reese

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kynlee Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Babies

My Babies

Growing way too fast!

Growing way too fast!

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15
Sweet Baby Girl

So Sweet!

So Sweet!

Joys Of My Life!

Joys Of My Life!

Precious Angels!!!!

Precious Angels!!!!
Our Sweet Little Boy!

Sweet baby girl!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Makyna at Opryland Hotel!

Our Sweet little Girl!

Our Sweet little Girl!
I am getting too big!

My Sweet Angels!!

My Sweet Angels!!
Lord, always keep your hands on them!

Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our Little Cowboy!!!

Yesterday when I got home from work I found this little sweet boy at my house! He always wants to go to the barn, so off we went!!
(Usually he goes down there with his Big Daddy, but yesterday he was at the fire hall).
He loves going down there to check out the tractor, feed the horses or just travel around the yard. He was so cute with his hat and boots on. This was David's hat and if I remember right, Dave might have been around 4 or 5 when he wore this hat. It already fits Drew!!!
MEMORIES!!!
On a mission to the barn!!
Just looking cute!!!
He was trying to get the gate open so he could go find the horses!!
Drew decided he wanted to take the deer on a trail ride!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Those pics are adorable. I just love his haircut.

Kristin said...

Awwww what a great surprise to come home to! He's such a little cutie! I can't wait to see what litle Miss McKenna looks like!

Jessica said...

I agree with KK. I wonder who will be prettier, Drew or McKenna! Haha. Drew is just so pretty.