This is my family, my life!!!!

Drew Michael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Makyna Reese

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kynlee Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Babies

My Babies

Growing way too fast!

Growing way too fast!

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15

Kynlee Blake 9-20-15
Sweet Baby Girl

So Sweet!

So Sweet!

Joys Of My Life!

Joys Of My Life!

Precious Angels!!!!

Precious Angels!!!!
Our Sweet Little Boy!

Sweet baby girl!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Sweet Baby Girls!

Makyna at Opryland Hotel!

Our Sweet little Girl!

Our Sweet little Girl!
I am getting too big!

My Sweet Angels!!

My Sweet Angels!!
Lord, always keep your hands on them!

Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Alumni Game 2009 "AHS"

On Saturday the 7th of March Antioch had their annual alumni game. It was suppose to have been on the 28th of February, but the bad weather caused it to be rescheduled. We had a pretty good turn out considering most of the Alumni's now have families. It was a beautiful day and everyone had a great time. Of course as usual the Alumni's won.
We had a little misfortune though, Darryl was warming up the pitcher and the ball hit his finger and then his ankle. Immediately his finger started turning black and blue. He went on and played the game though. After the game we went to Hooters and he kept sweating and was feeling sick, we finally figured out it was from the pain. Long story short he had to go to the doctor today and his finger is broke above the Knuckle. The doctor told him 4 to 6 weeks off from work. Good thing he gets sick days. I told Tiff he just needs to coach next year. haha!!





Derek playing center field!

Harry - 3rd base, Justin - 2nd base, Darryl - right field

Dave pitching, look who is on 3rd base DEREK, Dave had to pitch to him, talking about pressure, haha!!!
Derek and Darryl talking game to Coach Dickey!
Dave and Ricky, best buddies!
This is the only picture I got of Ricky, He had a ROTC Dance and had to leave as soon as the game was over.
2009 Alumni team, well most of them, some had already left.
Derek, Josh, Devon, Darryl, Justin, Dallas and Harry

Derek, Dave, Coach Dickey, Justin, Harry, Darryl and Dallas

2 comments:

Becky said...

I bet that game was fun to watch with all 3 of your boys playing. Tell Darryl I feel for him with his broken finger. At least he don't have to walk on it like I do with this broken toe.

The Bates Girls! said...

Tell Darryl I tried to tell him he is too old to be doing that stuff anymore! Good thing he has great benefits! But Darryl all you guys still look cute on the field and that's what counts!